APPLY FOR J-1 VISA SPONSORSHIP
Are you a potential J-1 intern or trainee? A U.S. company or organization looking to host an international exchange visitor? An immigration attorney representing a host company or foreign national interested in the J-1 visa? The International Exchange Center is here to assist you in navigating the J-1 process.
Begin an application by clicking the green "Apply Now for Our J1 Program" button on the right. All applications are now filed electronically; we no longer use paper applications.
Not sure if you qualify? Take our short survey located on the right below the "Begin the Application" section.
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
- Application Checklist - Information Requirements
- Sample J-1 Trainee-Intern Application Information
- Introduction to the Online Application System
- Getting Started
- What’s in the Trainee/Intern Information file?
- Writing a Dynamic DS-7002 Training Plan
- DS-7002 Training Plan Sample
- Video Tutorial: How to Write a J-1 Training Plan
- Participant Handbook
TIPS ON FINDING A HOST SITE:
- Tips on Finding a J-1 Internship in the US
- Presentation: Grow Your Network to Find an Internship in the US
HAVE A QUESTION?
Check our FAQs section
NOT SURE IF YOU QUALIFY?
Click below to take our short survey:
Below are some of our most
popular forms and documents:
CLICK BELOW TO EMAIL US